Digital Account DirectorRef R-88927 Location Staines-upon-Thames, England
Remote Working Opportunities Available
One of the biggest businesses you’ve probably never heard of has some very big opportunities for people with big ambition. We are Assurant. A creative Fortune 500 company with 15,000 colleagues around the world, who protect what matters most to over 300 million customers. And whether it’s automotive support, mobile phone and gadget protection or house and business rental insurance, we are always ready to support our customers and clients.
At Assurant, diversity helps us inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it improves performance, creates growth opportunities, better aligns us to our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
A diverse and inclusive Assurant helps us better understand and connect with our employees, clients and customers. To achieve this, we believe we must reflect the diversity of the customers we serve
Our continued year on year growth means opportunity for everyone. We need a range of professionals who can harness the power of technology to develop the insights, the products and the strategies to excite our customers, bring our people together and take our business forward. Every role will help us meet our growth targets and continue to expand our customers.
We are recruiting for a Digital Account Director to join our Automotive team. Reporting to the Head of Auto New Business Development you will oversee the strategic development of key, assigned client account(s) that sit definitively within the online channel (e-tailers, brokers and classifieds/marketplace). Essential goals will retain & extend client contracts, building a wide, deep network of client contacts, delivering the annual operating plan and identifying and delivering sustainable growth opportunities. Delivering year over year operating revenue growth is an essential deliverable and success factor.
Other responsibilities include;
- Work with client and team members to create the annual client plan. Ensure partners are aligned around delivery of plan.
- Achieve AOP targets including identifying operational efficiencies, opportunities for over-performance and delivering actions plans to improve under-performance.
- Work with internal specialists to increase sales performance through face-to-face, analogue and digital channels
- Lead contact strategy to develop deep, wide strategic relationships across client departments
- Use Salesforce as system of record to record, monitor, process and measure programs, growth opportunities and client interactions
- Develop detailed understanding of client's strategic intent, challenge and opportunities
You will have the following skills;
- Knowledge of technology that supports B2B relationships
- Experience driving and achieving organic growth with a large complex account(s)
- Experience working directly with senior partners/C-suite executives and promoting multi-level relationships
- Experience managing complex corporate relationships
- Experience with the general insurance/financial services and warranty business
- Detailed knowledge of insurance sales processes and regulations with the ability to translate knowledge into recommendations which add tangible value to the business.
The call to action:
At Assurant, we’re very big on supporting you to be the best you can be.
We offer a great range of benefits which our employees value and help make Assurant the best place to learn and work. Our benefits reflect our commitment to attract, engage and retain the most talented people and offer a diverse selection of benefits to suit you whilst working at Assurant. And from flexible working to BOOST (our internal wellbeing programme) from training and development to a range of rewards, what matters to you, matters to us. If you’d like to talk about big opportunities with the biggest business you’ve probably never heard of - apply today!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
The United Kingdom
Assurant’s European head office in Crewe is home to over 900 employees.Find out more
Aix-en-Provence – Assurant Parc Cezanne: 380 Ave d’Archimede, Aix-en-provence, 13100, FranceFind out more
Assurant’s Italian headquarters is situated in front of the Cadorna railway station, with a convenient journey to Malpensa airport.Find out more
Assurant's office in Spain is located in Pozuelo de Alarcón, a charming city close to Madrid with easy transport links by train, car and bus (from Moncloa or Aluche).Find out more
Assurant’s German headquarters is located in the burgeoning business area of Lyiner Quartier in Frankfurt.Find out more
Located in the South East of Amsterdam, Assurant’s Netherlands office is convenient to public transport; just a 5-minute walk from the bus, train and Holendrecht Metro station.Find out more
Meet Our People
There is a reason that I am still loving life at Assurant after 15 years, thanks to the fast pace and constant support it always feels like you are learning. I have come to see those I work with as good friends and there is a real family vibe to the environment. Its definitely challenging at times but everyone contributes to making it a fun and rewarding environment no matter what role you are in.Joanna Marsh Operations Manager
Working at Assurant is fast-paced, fun and challenging. No two work days are ever the same.Miranda Cooke Strategic Business Development Executive
Working at Assurant in the Amsterdam office is working in a diverse and international environment where I am challenged everyday to develop myself and my professional skills.Marcel Kröpfl Senior Customer Service Associate