Application Support AnalystRef R-83282 Location Mitcheldean, England
Join Assurant, one of the leading providers in Lifestyle & Automotive protection in Europe, as an Application Support Analyst
We’re looking for an Application Support Analyst to join our European Application Delivery team. You’ll be working within our Application Delivery Department & will support systems and end-users by analyzing, recommending and implementing system correction, fixes and enhancements that promote efficiency, compliance and growth.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Acts as the customer / IT liaison when system incidents are reported.
- Provides general customer and IT support for assigned business applications; deals with the most complex system problem logs; works with business and technical staff to perform effective trend analysis across incidents and problems and applies business knowledge and practical experience to recommend system, product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve efficiency and productivity for both the business and IT units
- Able to conduct meetings with customer to establish priorities.
- Supports the user in testing the resolution of the system problems to ensure quality of the outcome.
- Ensures that any changes implemented in the system are documented and communicated across the Production Support team.
The ideal person to join us will have the skills, knowledge & experience in the following areas:
- Excels in the following business applications: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, and Visio Process Flows.
- Ability to analyze data and draw out the root cause of the system issues and be able to proactively provide a solution, or work with the development team closely to solve the issue.
- Ability to analyze incident trends to highlight system problems
- Ability to identify priority issues and determine which issues can be handled within the authority of an Analyst and being able to discern those issues requiring direction from a higher authority.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and priorities.
To view a full list of responsibilities & experience, please refer to the job description on our European Careers Site
Joining our award-winning team gives you the opportunity to progress and be rewarded, as well as enjoying a fantastic benefits package.
At Assurant, we’re passionate about our people. After all, it’s our dynamic and successful team that allows us to provide lifestyle insurance solutions that bring our customers peace of mind, protecting what’s important to them. We’re proud to say we keep life running smoothly for over 300 million consumers; we’re also the UK’s largest provider of mobile device protection.
Partnering with 9 of the top 20 best global brands, we are market leaders with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
Our “Three Triangles” underpin our story; it’s how we deliver for our customers and our people.
Our Unwavering Purpose is what we do: we protect what matters most.
Our Uncompromising Values are who we are: we use common sense and use common decency, while using uncommon thinking to deliver uncommon results.
Our Unbeatable Advantages: Our deep expertise gives us an unmatched insight into creating products with flexible capabilities.
Our people are problem solvers and pioneers. If you’re ready for a challenge and to become part of delivering our outstanding services and values, apply today.
Assurant have been awarded the Silver standard by Investors In People, and have received recognition by Business In The Community for Workplace Gender Equality.
The United Kingdom
Assurant’s European head office in Crewe is home to over 900 employees.Find out more
Aix-en-Provence – Assurant Parc Cezanne: 380 Ave d’Archimede, Aix-en-provence, 13100, FranceFind out more
Assurant’s Italian headquarters is situated in front of the Cadorna railway station, with a convenient journey to Malpensa airport.Find out more
Assurant's office in Spain is located in Pozuelo de Alarcón, a charming city close to Madrid with easy transport links by train, car and bus (from Moncloa or Aluche).Find out more
Assurant’s German headquarters is located in the burgeoning business area of Lyiner Quartier in Frankfurt.Find out more
Located in the South East of Amsterdam, Assurant’s Netherlands office is convenient to public transport; just a 5-minute walk from the bus, train and Holendrecht Metro station.Find out more
Meet Our People
There is a reason that I am still loving life at Assurant after 15 years, thanks to the fast pace and constant support it always feels like you are learning. I have come to see those I work with as good friends and there is a real family vibe to the environment. Its definitely challenging at times but everyone contributes to making it a fun and rewarding environment no matter what role you are in.Joanna Marsh Operations Manager
Working at Assurant is fast-paced, fun and challenging. No two work days are ever the same.Miranda Cooke Strategic Business Development Executive
Working at Assurant in the Amsterdam office is working in a diverse and international environment where I am challenged everyday to develop myself and my professional skills.Marcel Kröpfl Senior Customer Service Associate