Operations Support Lead - Romanian SpeakerRef R-83141 Location Crewe, England
Join Assurant, one of the leading providers in Lifestyle & Automotive protection in Europe, as a Operations Support Lead.
We’re looking for a Romanian speaking Operations Support Lead to join our European Operations team. Reporting to the Operations Manager for Central and Southern Europe, based at European Head Office in Crewe supporting Assurant’s Vodafone Pan European Operations.
This Operations Support role is responsible for:
- Delivering administrative services for our internal service, finance and IT areas.
- Supporting the operations teams to drive performance and quality.
- Giving advice on complaint and claim referrals.
- Responsible for quality audits and articulating the findings back to the individual Vodafone territory.
- The ideal person to join us will have the skills, knowledge & experience in the following areas:
Previous Experience :
- Experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Administration and/or Call Centre experience.
- Experience within a QA environment would be advantageous
Knowledge and Skills :
- Fluent in English and one of the following languages: Hungarian and/or Romanian
- Highly proficient in Microsoft word & excel.
- Highly organized, with a flexible approach to work, and the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to use initiative and effectively problem solve.
- Written and spoken communication with our clients and customers and internal stakeholders
- Must be able to travel via Airplane at short notice.
- Must be willing to spend 25% of time travelling abroad independently
Joining our award-winning team gives you the opportunity to progress and be rewarded, as well as enjoying a fantastic benefits package.
At Assurant, we’re passionate about our people. After all, it’s our dynamic and successful team that allows us to provide lifestyle insurance solutions that bring our customers peace of mind, protecting what’s important to them. We’re proud to say we keep life running smoothly for over 300 million consumers; we’re also the UK’s largest provider of mobile device protection. Partnering with 9 of the top 20 best global brands, we are market leaders with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
The United Kingdom
Assurant’s European head office in Crewe is home to over 900 employees.Find out more
Aix-en-Provence – Assurant Parc Cezanne: 380 Ave d’Archimede, Aix-en-provence, 13100, FranceFind out more
Assurant’s Italian headquarters is situated in front of the Cadorna railway station, with a convenient journey to Malpensa airport.Find out more
Assurant's office in Spain is located in Pozuelo de Alarcón, a charming city close to Madrid with easy transport links by train, car and bus (from Moncloa or Aluche).Find out more
Assurant’s German headquarters is located in the burgeoning business area of Lyiner Quartier in Frankfurt.Find out more
Located in the South East of Amsterdam, Assurant’s Netherlands office is convenient to public transport; just a 5-minute walk from the bus, train and Holendrecht Metro station.Find out more
Meet Our People
There is a reason that I am still loving life at Assurant after 15 years, thanks to the fast pace and constant support it always feels like you are learning. I have come to see those I work with as good friends and there is a real family vibe to the environment. Its definitely challenging at times but everyone contributes to making it a fun and rewarding environment no matter what role you are in.Joanna Marsh Operations Manager
Working at Assurant is fast-paced, fun and challenging. No two work days are ever the same.Miranda Cooke Strategic Business Development Executive
Working at Assurant in the Amsterdam office is working in a diverse and international environment where I am challenged everyday to develop myself and my professional skills.Marcel Kröpfl Senior Customer Service Associate