F P & A Business PartnerRef R-82025 Location Crewe, England
Join Assurant, one of the leading providers in Lifestyle & Automotive protection in Europe, as a Finance Business Partner
We’re looking for an experienced, high performing Finance Business Partner to join our team. You’ll be working within our progressive Finance department and will be responsible for supporting key stakeholders on financial planning, understanding business performance and decision making. The role will also support the Finance team producing robust financial reports, forecasts and improving decision making.
You’ll be accountable for the following;
- Improve quality of financial business plans and forecasts
- Analyse and report on end to end client, supply chain / claims and operational performance and identify risks & opportunities then present findings to the business to improve management decisions
- Provide challenge to business on delivery of key initiatives within the financial plan
- Provide ad-hoc support to finance and other business requests
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Influence, shape and execute solutions to realise objectives
- Effectively uses all resources to ensure optimisation of delivery
- Engages positively with stakeholders
- Constructively challenges drivers for change and takes ownership of change activity ensuring implementation is timely, to quality within budget and risks are mitigated.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge & expertise;
- A high level of numeracy, Strong verbal and written communication
- Restless curiosity - Inquisitive and challenging to drive business performance
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel
- Enjoys developing new insights using one or more of the following SQL, SAS, Microsoft BI, TM1
- Has track record of delivery and career development within top tier businesses
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA or MBA qualified, first time passes
- Part Actuary/Computer Science degree, preferable
- Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage through successful deliveries, use of project management
- Confident, ambitious and driven
Joining our award-winning team gives you the opportunity to progress and be rewarded, as well as enjoying a fantastic benefits package.
At Assurant, we’re passionate about our people. After all, it’s our dynamic and successful team that allows us to provide lifestyle insurance solutions that bring our customers peace of mind, protecting what’s important to them. We’re proud to say we keep life running smoothly for over 300 million consumers; we’re also the UK’s largest provider of mobile device protection. Partnering with 9 of the top 20 best global brands, we are market leaders with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
If you’re ready for a challenge and to become part of delivering our brilliant services, apply today.
Assurant have been awarded the Silver standard by Investors In People. The organisation has received recognition by Business In The Community for Workplace Gender Equality.
The United Kingdom
Assurant’s European head office in Crewe is home to over 900 employees.Find out more
Aix-en-Provence – Assurant Parc Cezanne: 380 Ave d’Archimede, Aix-en-provence, 13100, FranceFind out more
Assurant’s Italian headquarters is situated in front of the Cadorna railway station, with a convenient journey to Malpensa airport.Find out more
Assurant's office in Spain is located in Pozuelo de Alarcón, a charming city close to Madrid with easy transport links by train, car and bus (from Moncloa or Aluche).Find out more
Assurant’s German headquarters is located in the burgeoning business area of Lyiner Quartier in Frankfurt.Find out more
Located in the South East of Amsterdam, Assurant’s Netherlands office is convenient to public transport; just a 5-minute walk from the bus, train and Holendrecht Metro station.Find out more
Meet Our People
There is a reason that I am still loving life at Assurant after 15 years, thanks to the fast pace and constant support it always feels like you are learning. I have come to see those I work with as good friends and there is a real family vibe to the environment. Its definitely challenging at times but everyone contributes to making it a fun and rewarding environment no matter what role you are in.Joanna Marsh Operations Manager
Working at Assurant is fast-paced, fun and challenging. No two work days are ever the same.Miranda Cooke Strategic Business Development Executive
Working at Assurant in the Amsterdam office is working in a diverse and international environment where I am challenged everyday to develop myself and my professional skills.Marcel Kröpfl Senior Customer Service Associate