Admin, Multi Lingual Policy UKRef R-85509 Location Crewe, England
Reporting to the Continental Administration Manager for Europe, based at European Head Office supporting Assurant Spanish Operations.
This Multi-Lingual Policy Administrator role is responsible for:
·Delivering administrative services for our internal service, finance and IT areas.
·Managing a task list and also supporting on ad hoc activities requested by the client.
·Supporting the operations teams to drive performance and quality.
Giving advice to our TPA’s on complaint and claim referrals.
This Multi-Lingual Policy Administrator role is accountable for:
- Managing scheduled tasks to ensure customers are created, billed and cancelled within agreed timescales.
- Managing monthly claim data loads.
- Creation of MI reports.
- Managing the complaint / claim referral process for our Spanish Campaign.
- Supporting the TPA’s with claim queries and escalations.
- Coaching and training others.
- Delivering presentations on TPA performance and change initiatives.
- Monitoring and improving call quality and compliance measures to drive performance.
- Managing multiple process’s in support of our European clients
- Translation support for UK and Spanish teams.
- Contributing to customer journey reviews by identifying and driving process improvements.
- Ownership for the delivery in year objectives aligned to required performance standards
- Working to a deadline to completing User Acceptance Testing
- Acting as a subject matter expert for Spanish Operations.
- Supporting the third party administrators with claim queries and escalations.
- Supporting the operations to drive performance.
This Multi-Lingual Policy Administrator role consists of:
40% Administration support
30% Operations support
The United Kingdom
Assurant’s European head office in Crewe is home to over 900 employees.Find out more
Aix-en-Provence – Assurant Parc Cezanne: 380 Ave d’Archimede, Aix-en-provence, 13100, FranceFind out more
Assurant’s Italian headquarters is situated in front of the Cadorna railway station, with a convenient journey to Malpensa airport.Find out more
Assurant's office in Spain is located in Pozuelo de Alarcón, a charming city close to Madrid with easy transport links by train, car and bus (from Moncloa or Aluche).Find out more
Assurant’s German headquarters is located in the burgeoning business area of Lyiner Quartier in Frankfurt.Find out more
Located in the South East of Amsterdam, Assurant’s Netherlands office is convenient to public transport; just a 5-minute walk from the bus, train and Holendrecht Metro station.Find out more
Meet Our People
There is a reason that I am still loving life at Assurant after 15 years, thanks to the fast pace and constant support it always feels like you are learning. I have come to see those I work with as good friends and there is a real family vibe to the environment. Its definitely challenging at times but everyone contributes to making it a fun and rewarding environment no matter what role you are in.Joanna Marsh Operations Manager
Working at Assurant is fast-paced, fun and challenging. No two work days are ever the same.Miranda Cooke Strategic Business Development Executive
Working at Assurant in the Amsterdam office is working in a diverse and international environment where I am challenged everyday to develop myself and my professional skills.Marcel Kröpfl Senior Customer Service Associate