Technical Customer Service Associate - Dutch speakerRef R-82042 Location Amsterdam, North Holland
Technical Customer Service Associate
FTC 7 months - Amsterdam
Join Assurant, one of the leading providers in lifestyle & automotive protection in Europe, As a Technical Customer Service (Associate is the first point of contact with our customers/dealers within the organization.
A Technical Customer Service Associate is responsible for providing a complete service to our dealers/customers which primarily is assessing daily technical claims, policy administrating but does include call taking, data upload and claims assessing of moderate complexity in line with the company’s standards.
- Assessing technical automotive claims
- Maintains contact with customers and dealers in relation to questions about premium, claims or policies. Answers telephone calls - providing services to dealer/customers.
- Data upload including error correction
- Keeping up-to-date with TWG product knowledge. Supports actions in relation to introduction of new programs. Broad knowledge of companies’ products. Processes all administration regarding claim handling. Communicate information in a responsible, effective and timely manner (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes. Other duties as assigned. Supports actions in relation to introduction of new programs and initiatives.’
- Maintains and contributes to the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) program.
Maintain effective skills by undertaking a variety of tasks ranging from call taking, policy administration and claims assessing.
Joining our award-winning team gives you the opportunity to progress and be rewarded, as well as enjoying a fantastic benefits package.
At Assurant, we’re passionate about our people. After all, it’s our dynamic and successful team that allows us to provide lifestyle insurance solutions that bring our customers peace of mind, protecting what’s important to them. We’re proud to say we keep life running smoothly for over 300 million consumers; we’re also the UK’s largest provider of mobile device protection. Partnering with 9 of the top 20 best global brands, we are market leaders with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
If you’re ready for a challenge and to become part of delivering our brilliant services, apply today.
Assurant have been awarded the Silver standard by Investors In People and have received recognition by Business In The Community for Workplace Gender Equality.
The United Kingdom
Assurant’s European head office in Crewe is home to over 900 employees.Find out more
Aix-en-Provence – Assurant Parc Cezanne: 380 Ave d’Archimede, Aix-en-provence, 13100, FranceFind out more
Assurant’s Italian headquarters is situated in front of the Cadorna railway station, with a convenient journey to Malpensa airport.Find out more
Assurant's office in Spain is located in Pozuelo de Alarcón, a charming city close to Madrid with easy transport links by train, car and bus (from Moncloa or Aluche).Find out more
Assurant’s German headquarters is located in the burgeoning business area of Lyiner Quartier in Frankfurt.Find out more
Located in the South East of Amsterdam, Assurant’s Netherlands office is convenient to public transport; just a 5-minute walk from the bus, train and Holendrecht Metro station.Find out more
Meet Our People
There is a reason that I am still loving life at Assurant after 15 years, thanks to the fast pace and constant support it always feels like you are learning. I have come to see those I work with as good friends and there is a real family vibe to the environment. Its definitely challenging at times but everyone contributes to making it a fun and rewarding environment no matter what role you are in.Joanna Marsh Operations Manager
Working at Assurant is fast-paced, fun and challenging. No two work days are ever the same.Miranda Cooke Strategic Business Development Executive
Working at Assurant in the Amsterdam office is working in a diverse and international environment where I am challenged everyday to develop myself and my professional skills.Marcel Kröpfl Senior Customer Service Associate